BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
The ORC will be hosting a fall gear sale and swap on October 26th. The sale will start at 10AM and end at 5PM.
This sale will feature items such as ski boots, road bikes, mountain bikes, tents, sleeping bags, and much more. For a complete list of items and estimated pricing click here.
Certain items will be on an open bid sale. The Minimum bid for each item will be posted. Any bid not reaching the minimum will not be accepted.
The terms of the sale are as follows:
1. All items are sold as is on a first come first serve basis.
2. No returns, exchanges, or refunds on sale items.
3. Payment must be made at the time of the sale.
Student Gear Swap
Students are also encourage to bring their used outdoor gear to sale. In past years students have been able to sale snowboards, skis, boots, and other outdoor items. The great thing about our student sale is it is free of charge. No handling fees, no service charges.
Terms and limitations of the student sale:
1. All items must be at the sale before 10AM. Items brought after this time will not be accepted.
2. All items must be clearly marked and priced by the owner of the equipment.
3. A List describing each item for sale must be provided to the ORC.
4. Payment for items that are sold in the sale will be in the form of a credit to campus account or check.
5. All items that are unsold must be picked up by close at 7PM on Saturday. Any items left will be taken to DI on Monday morning.