Row of international flags

You know the drill, take 12 credits, work less than 20 hours per week and get your I-20 signed annually.  

Did you know that you need authorization to work off-campus in an internship?

What if you get sick and can't take 12 credits? 

Which is better a "W" or an "F" if you are doing poorly in a class? 

Use the links to the left to connect with iStudent, or webpages that can help you answer these and other important questions regarding your status.

Here is the 2014 Tax Seminar information: Taxes

International Services Contact Info:

Office: Manwaring Center 276

Phone: 208-496-1320


Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM