What is SharePoint?
SharePoint 2010 is a scalable document repository that blends traditional content management, social computing, and search to deliver an enterprise content management platform. It is quickly becoming the tool of choice for those who want to make information available to authenticated users. Some other capabilities include:
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Content Management
- The typical intranet is a document repository where users simply uploadand download content. SharePoint offers much more.
- Social Networking
- ...and so on
- Lynda.com (contact Academic Technology Center for login details)
- SharePoint Designer 2007
Once you have some Basic Training completed click here to share your SharePoint questions so that we can build documentation for all.
Errors and Answers
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation compatible Application could not be found.
- Make sure you're using Internet Explorer (32-bit).
Popular Internal Sites
- IT (Information Technology)
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or complaints please feel free to submit a Helpdesk Ticket.