Microsoft Office @ BYUI
In order to download office you need to be a current STUDENT (free) or EMPLOYEE (discounted) of BYU-Idaho.
You can get to the download two different ways here is the direct link https://web.byui.edu/bookstoreeacademy
Or via the bookstore webpage www.byuistore.com and once your there you will hover your mouse over technology and click on "Free Microsoft Downloads"
You will now see the following page:
You will click the "Learn More" button underneath the download option You should now see the following page:
You now see the download now link you will need to click on that and it will either take you to the my BYU-I sign in page if so go ahead and sign in. If you are already signed in earlier your good. Once you are signed in you will see the following page.
From here you will can pick out what products you want it can vary from I have displayed here but you should see Microsoft Office *Please note that Mac users can only get Microsoft Office 2011*
!!!DON'T FORGET TO SAVE YOUR PRODUCT KEY WHEN IT IS GIVEN TO YOU!!!*Save it in a file, print it, Email it to yourself, or store in a safety deposit box. Just save it or spend money later to get it back.*
- BrainStormInc.com: http://www.brainstorminc.com/microsoft-office-com-help.aspx
- BYU-Idaho Faculty Technology Center: http://www.byui.edu/academic-technology-services
- click on "Tutorials" and then click on "Other Tutorials".
- GCF Learning Free: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/office2013
- LearningExpress: http://www.learningexpresshub.com/learningexpresslibrary?AuthToken=F6ACBCC7-0E0D-4707-9C3E-1EA8B4FA518B.