Find ON-CAMPUS Jobs
• Click on the link above to view and apply for jobs posted on campus.
• Check this website regularly as that new jobs are posted frequently.
• Not all departments use this website to post jobs.
• Bring your resume and class schedule to University Services in MC 276A.
• Click on the link above to apply for "early morning custodial" jobs; all other Facilities Management
jobs are posted on the Job Board.
• Click on the link above to apply for positions in the Library.
• Click on the link above to apply for positions in the Testing Center.
Questions? Answers. about on-campus Student Employment
Find OFF-CAMPUS Jobs
Help Wanted Board (maintained by the BYU-Idaho Academic Discovery Office)
• Community members may post job opportunities for students on the bulletin board.
• Postings will remain on the page for one week.
Career Navigator (sponsored by the BYU-Idaho Academic Discovery Center)
• Most jobs on Career Navigator are career jobs and professional internships.
OTHER JOB SEARCH SITES
BUILD YOUR RESUME
Visit the Career Networking Center
• Walk-in resume and cover letter assistance.
Sign up to review your resume
• Have your resume reviewed by a personal tutor at the Academic Discovery Center.
• Multiple online documents about resume writing.
CAN'T FIND A JOB? GET INVOLVED!
• Find volunteer leadership positions that will boost you into employment.
On-Campus Student Employment POLICIES and PROCEDURES
• International Students
• Employment of Relatives Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Student Employment Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Required Employee Notices (required by law to be posted and available to employees)