New Student Employee
Congratulations on receiving a job offer on our campus! In order to be officially hired as a Student Employee, complete the following steps before the first day of employment.
- After your employer hires you in our database, they will give you a document titled the Student Agreement Form. Complete this form.
- Identify and locate the original documents that verify your eligibility to work in the U.S* as described here: Required Identification for Completing the Federal I-9 Form.
- Bring your Student Agreement Form and the original documents to the Human Resources office (Kimball 226).
* International students are required to bring their I-94 (typically included in a Passport), I-20 identification documents, and a photo ID to the Human Resources office when they are hired. If you are an international student, you will receive further instruction during your visit to apply for a Social Security card.
• International Students
• Employment of Relatives Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Student Employment Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Required Employee Notices (required by law to be posted and available to employees)
Need more assistance? Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208)496-1700.