Welcome to Human Resources. We specialize in the following services:
• EMPLOYMENT (recruitment and hiring of full-time, part-time, and temporary employees)
• STUDENT EMPLOYMENT (on-campus jobs for fully matriculated, degree-seeking students)
• EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (employee-employer concerns, employee productivity)
• EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (health insurance, disability, retirement, campus benefits)
• TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT (employee development in leadership, human relations, etc.)
• COMPENSATION for Administrative and Staff Employees (job descriptions, pay rates, etc.)
Click here to learn more about Workday, BYU-Idaho's new HR/Payroll System.
The Dean of Students is designated by BYU-Idaho as its "Title IX Coordinator" and has the responsibility to coordinate BYU-Idaho's efforts to comply with Title IX, including any investigation of complaints communicated to BYU-Idaho alleging either non-compliance with or actions prohibited by Title IX regulations.
Campus Concerns Hotline (allows students and employees to anonymously and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior in violation of BYU-Idaho's policies)