It's Your Money - Get it Faster!
eRefund is the fastest way to get your money by direct deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account.
- Get your refunds within 2 - 3 days
- Avoid the delay of waiting for mailed refund checks
- Avoid going to your bank to make deposits or cashing checks
- Avoid worrying about losing refund checks
It's easy, free and automatic.
Follow these steps to sign up for eRefund:
- Go to my.byui.edu
- Click on the Finances tab (Step 1)
- In the center of the screen click on the link "Click here to make an online payment." (Step 2)
- Once in the CASHNet system under the heading eRefund, on the left hand side, click the link "Click here to enroll in eRefund."
- Click the radio button next to "Yes, I want refunds deposited directly into my bank account." Then click the Continue button at the bottom right side of the page.
- Fill out the information to add a new bank account.
Enrollment in eRefund is a one-time process, so once you click the "Enroll" button, you do not have to renew your enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions regarding BYU-Idaho's eRefund service. This is not an all-inclusive list, and if you have additional questions regarding the eRefund service, please use this form and we'll include it in this list.
Do I have to initiate the transfer to my bank account?
No. Once you enroll in the eRefund program, anytime you have eligible funds available to you (such as financial aid or other refunds), we will deposit those funds directly into your bank account for you to make housing payments or use the funds at your discretion.
Can I ever change or discontinue eRefund?
Yes. You have total control over whether you want to have the funds deposited directly to your account, or to which bank account you would like the funds deposited.
How long will it take before the deposit is made to my bank account?
We will deposit the funds every night, and it takes 1-2 business days to reflect on your bank account. For example, if you receive a Pell Grant on Monday, we will transfer any excess funds to your account Monday night and the funds should be available to you by Wednesday.
When is Financial Aid disbursed?
Click here to see the Financial Aid disbursement dates.