E-Payment facilitates payment on the student's school-related expenses (ie: tuition, I-Card Dollars, Dining Dollars, etc.). Below are several key points of the E-Payment service:
- The preferred method of payment is online using an e-check (no convenience fee, safe, secure)
- Ability to pay outstanding student account balances, including tuition and fees online
- Ability to make online pre-payments on student account
- Ability to deposit I-Card and Dining Dollars
- Safely and securely store credit card or bank account information for future payments
- Add parent or other authorized user to:
- Login and pay account balances
- Access and/or receive electronic bill notifications
- Does not include access to financial aid, grades, or other online student information
- Access can be edited or deleted at any time, but only expires when deleted
- Expanded payment methods, including:
- Electronic check from your U.S. checking or savings account (E-Check)(no convenience fee, safe, secure)
- All major credit cards -- a 2.75% convenience fee will be incurred
- I-Card Dollars (you must have funds deposited on your I-Card account)
- Foreign currency via wire transfer (for international students)
For more information on the wire transfer payment method for international students, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions regarding BYU-Idaho's ePayment service. This is not an all-inclusive list, and if you have additional questions regarding the ePayment service, please use this form and we'll include it in this list.
Why was the change made?
We are dedicated to providing greater protection of credit card user information. By contracting with a third-party, we are able to provide a safer and more secure method of credit card payment. Also, to enhance payment options.
Can I now use a VISA Card to make payments on my student account?
Yes. Payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I have my parents or someone else pay my student account?
Yes, and it is easier than ever! Within ePayment, you have the option to give access to someoe else to pay your account. Simply add them as an authorized user.
Will I have to pay an additional charge to use my credit card?
Yes, there is a convenience fee of 2.75% that will be added to your charges
Hint: If you are using a DEBIT CARD, please select the electronic check option and enter your bank account information (checking or savings account, NOT THE DEBIT CARD NUMBER). This will save you the 2.75% convenience fee.