At BYU-Idaho, general ledger accounts and budgets are assigned to a responsible individual referred to as an account steward. The account steward has primary responsibility of ensuring the budget is used wisely and that funds are used in accordance with University policies. This page contains tools and information to aid account stewards in these responsibilities including training, reports, and administrative contacts.
- General Ledger Financial Report
- Monitor your monthly budgets and spending with this report
- Account Review
- Instructions for monitoring financial reports
- Important information about "Account Stewardship Training" and "Purchasing Card Training" available on Brainhoney (if you don't see the training in I-Learn contact Tyler Andreasen at ext 1972)
- Controllers Group
- Important presentations and other documents from previous Controllers Group meetings
- Who to Call
- Need help with something particular? Don't hesitate to ask our employees, and we'll do everything we can to help!