Sign into your student account and select the "FINANCES" tab near the top of the page.
- Click the orange bar that says "View Your Student Aid Portal"
- A new window will open where you can view missing or completed documents, and any awards made to you.
- You can view your Financial Aid authorizations under the authorization tab
- Additional information can be found on the UsefulLinks trab
- In the Personal Account Summary box, select "Click here for campus account details."
- Numbers in red are amounts owing. Numbers in green are amounts available to you. Click on "Show History" on the right of each item to see details.
- Available funds can be transferred to your personal bank account online by enrolling in eRefund or a check can be picked up at the Cashier’s Office in the Kimball Building.