Financial Aid Office
- The Financial Aid Office is not accepting walk-in appointments or phone calls on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice.
- If you want to accept your student loan(s), you must complete the Stafford Loan Acceptance form and submit it to our office before your loan funds will be released to you.
- If you haven't received this form in your BYU-I email, please contact our office (for all students, including online)
- If you have turned in your FAFSA and supporting documents in by Priority Deadlines, any tuition late fees will be reversed.
- If you are unable to pay your rent, or you are experiencing a financial emergency due to delayed financial aid, please contact our office for an advance of your funds.
- Our office doors and phone queue close at 4:00 pm MST. Please contact us prior to 4:00 pm for assistance.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page
April 17, 2017 – Spring Classes Begin
April 17, 2017 – Tuition Payment Deadline (Bursar’s Office)
April 22, 2017 – BYU-I Scholarship Application Deadline
April 22, 2017 – Deadline for 2017-18 FAFSA for Scholarship Consideration
April 24, 2017 – Late Fees Applied (Bursar’s Office)
April 24, 2017 – Last Day to Drop Classes & Receive 100% Tuition Refund (Bursar’s Office)
May 9, 2017 – Financial Aid Determination Date (FADD)
May 9, 2017 – Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) petition deadline
June 1, 2017 – Priority Deadline for 2017-18 FAFSA for Fall Semester Students
June 16, 2017 – 2nd Block Financial Aid Determination Date (FADD)
July 1, 2017 – Verification Documents Priority Deadline for Fall Semester Students