Financial Aid Office
- If you want to accept your student loan(s), you must complete the Stafford Loan Acceptance form and submit it to our office before your loan funds will be released to you.
- If you haven't received this form in your BYU-I email, please contact our office (for all students, including online)
- If you have turned in your FAFSA and supporting documents in by Priority Deadlines, any tuition late fees will be reversed.
- If you are unable to pay your rent, or you are experiencing a financial emergency due to delayed financial aid, please contact our office for an advance of your funds.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page
July 1, 2017 – Verification Documents Priority Deadline for Fall Semester Students