participate. volunteer. lead.
Located under the BYU-I Stadium <br /> M 8am-6pm<br /> T-F 9am-7pm<br /> Sat 7am-7pm<br /> email@example.com<br /> (208)496-7337
About the ORC
The Outdoor Resource Center is an auxiliary organization located on the campus of BYU-Idaho that serves the needs of students, employees and community members.
The Outdoor Resource Center is committed to the vision of giving people affordable access to outdoor activities through rentals and sales. Whether you're looking to rent some big equipment or just looking for an idea of where to plan your next outing, the ORC has what you need to explore Southeast Idaho. The ORC has equipment for all kinds of outdoor adventures: from camping to kayaking, rock climbing to cross country skiing. The ORC also provides maintenance on skis, snowboards, bikes and other items....
Interested in purchasing used equipment see what we have by clicking here: More items will become available closer to the Fall garage sale.
Fall Garage Sale
The ORC will be hosting a Fall Garage Sale. The sale will go from 9:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturday November 5th.
For an up to date list of items being sold click here:
The terms of the sale are as follows:
1. All items are sold as is, and on a first come first serve basis.
2. No returns, exchanges, or refunds on sale items.
3. Payment must be made at the time of the sale in cash, check, campus account or CC.
Student and Community Garage Sale...
Students are encouraged to bring their used outdoor gear to sell. In past years students have been able to sell snowboards, skis, boots, and other outdoor items. The great thing about our student sale is it is free of charge. No handling fees or service charges.
Terms and limitations of the student sale:
1. All items must be at the sale before 9AM. Items brought after this time will not be accepted.
2. All items must be clearly marked and priced by the owner of the equipment.
3. A List describing each item for sale must be provided to the ORC.
4. Payment for sold items will be in the form of a credit to a campus account or mailed by check. No payments will be received before Thursday the following week.
5. All unsold items must be picked up by close at 7PM on Saturday. Any items left will be taken to DI on Monday morning.
Explore new trails, check out a local ski resort, go rock climbing, climb a mountain or bike one of the many trails in the area. Whatever your passion you can find it close to Rexburg and surrounding areas. Click on the links below to help you discover your next adventure. Need Equipment? The ORC can help, we have a large selection of outdoor equipment to help you on your way.