Online Tutoring Options
For Math and Writing Tutoring:
- To schedule a Math Tutor, follow the instructions on this page.
- To schedule a Writing Tutor (get help wirting a paper) follow the instructions on this page.
Tutoring Center Online Tutoring:
- Visit the Tutor Scheduling System
- Select "Get a Tutor"
- Choose your course.
- Choose "the Tutoring Center" (if it is available).
- Select a time, enter what you'd like help with, and schedule the appointment.
Please note: Please make sure that your time zone is set correctly on your computer. The system will automatically update the tutoring times to match your time zone.
If the Tutoring Center is not available for your course, or there are no appointments available at times that work for you, please contact us at TutoringCenter@byui.edu. You can also call (208) 496-4271 for assistance.
Tutoring Center Rooms
If you are directed by your tutor, enter a room below.
(If you are not directed by a tutor, you might be sitting in the room for a long time.)
When you click on a room, it will have you sign is as guest.
Necessary Tools for Online Tutoring
- A computer with a microphone and speakers (headset)
- High speed internet
- A webcam (recommended)